Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default how do I split a text box?

worddon'tcome easy wrote:
I've tried everything and nothing works.

Thanks in advance.

I can't tell from your subject line what you're trying to do, so let's
explore a bit...

Is this really a "text box", as in Insert Text Box, or are you referring
to a text form field or a table cell or something else?

What version of Word are you using? If it's Word 2007, did you insert the
box from one of the pictures in the Text Box gallery, or did you use the
Draw Text Box command?

Exactly what do you mean by "split"? Is there already text in this box
(whatever it is) and you want some of the text to be moved to a different
box? Or are you concerned with the size and appearance of the box? Are you
trying to put parts of the box on different pages?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman