Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anthony[_3_] Anthony[_3_] is offline

Default "You cannot open two documents with the same name" messageproblem

On Feb 22, 3:33*am, "Doug Robbins - Word MVP"
wrote:
You cannot delete them. *What you could do is post a message in response to
them advising that the thread is being continued in the vba.general group so
that anybody who is interested in the subject should go to that group.

Hi Doug,

I did delete the ones that no one answered. Once there is post from
someone, then I cannot delete those posts - I can only delete my own
post.

Everyone, this thread is being continued at:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...00e2929f496e27

Anrthony