Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I"M ACCIDENTALLY CAPITALIZING EVERYTHING WHAT AM I DOING?

See if the "All Caps" checkbox is checked in the paragraph style
that's affected. (Is there a keyboard shortcut for that? Or maybe
someone at some point assigned one to that command.)

On Mar 2, 12:47*pm, normDallas
wrote:
I am having the same problem. *Some how I hit some combination of keys that
turned my keyboard into all caaps. *The Caps Lock IS NOT on!!! *
I keep hitting some combination of keys while I'm typing that reverses the
functions of capitalization. *What am I doing? *When it happens, how do I
turn off whatever it is I've done? *Thanks.