Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
scarll scarll is offline

Default Need help creating mailing labels in Word 2007

I have been trying to create mailing labels in Word 2007, using my Excel 2007
data base. I have followed all of the steps, but am getting four label
sheets with only the first label filled out on each sheet. I know it is
probably a simple thing I am missing, but after spending nearly four hours on
this today, I can't, for the life of me, figure out what it is. HELP! (If
it makes a difference, my operating system is Vista)
--
Sheryl