Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
bj bj is offline

Default Creating Boxes Within A Document

How big do the boxes have to be?
You could use an inserted-symbol that's just a little box & format it to
whatever point-size you need; then it's just like text.
bj

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm and
especially the forms tutorials by Dian Chapman that this article links to.
Or, if you don't want to use a protected form,
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add_Toggle_Objects.htm.

http://word.mvps.org

"Janet" wrote in message
I need to provide check boxes for questions in a document I'm creating.
There will be two columns of questions each requiring boxes to check for
yes
or no. I've researched through the Help within Word but to no avail.
Any
help would be greatly appreciated. I'm using Word 2000. Thank you in
advance.