Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
azdolfan azdolfan is offline

Default Pasted table losing bottom of table

I tried copying half and inserting as image, then grabbing the other half and
inserting as image. But the second half forced a header on top when I don't
want one. I tried copying the second half into another doc as normal and
then selecting "no header", but I guess because it's a predefined file, it
forces it back on. I just wish it would save as HTML correctly and I
wouldn't even have to fight with trying to make it an image. I'm so
frustrated with it because it's also maxing out my CPU so it takes 10 minutes
to do 1 minute of troubleshooting. All other programs can be closed and it
only started happening when using Word's predefined table style.

Did I try it like you suggested by splitting up bits? Thanks!

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Split the table into bits that will fit.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.