Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Word 2010

F11 takes you to the next field (in an unprotected document, which I'm
assuming this is), and Shift+F11 goes to the previous field.

However, for data collection there are more efficient solutions. A large
number of possibilities is collected he
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tip_p...ting_data.html.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

On 2012-06-03 09:05 (GMT+1), MandyKoo wrote:
In a Word document I have created fields by going into Insert, Quick
Parts, Field and Fill In to create many different fields that need to be
updated in a specific document with the variables.

There should be a shortcut key that takes a person from field to field
but I'm unable to work out what it is.

Can anyone assist or, alternatively, can anyone tell me a more effective
way of creating fields that enables the user to jump from field to field
inserting the required information?

Hope my message makes sense?