Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Samuel Stoval Samuel Stoval is offline

Default Template etc...,,. Input/Help Please???

Hello all - I have a challenging situation which I trust some insight and light will help me out...

I have to create a lot of contracts in my current position, many are quite similar and instead of 'copy and paste over' is there template I can set up (even in conjunction with excel if necessary) where all I need do is to key in a few major items and they will auto-populate the contract which is in word?

This way, all I need to do is change a few key factors of the contract? This would save me upwards of 40% of time spent in this tedious output.

Any other suggestions are readily accepted too..

TIA - SS