WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Page border outside printable area?

It sounds like the border you have set up on your title page is extending beyond the printable area of your page, which is why it's not printing. To solve this problem, you can adjust the margins of your document to ensure that the border is within the printable area. Here's how to do it:
  1. Go to the "Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  2. Click on "Margins" and select "Custom Margins" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
  3. In the "Page Setup" dialog box, adjust the margins to ensure that the border is within the printable area. You can do this by decreasing the margins or adjusting the position of the border.
  4. Click "OK" to save your changes.

To avoid this problem in the future, you can set up your document with the correct margins from the beginning. When you first create a new document, you can select a preset margin size or set up custom margins that will ensure that your content is within the printable area. This will help you avoid any issues with borders or other elements extending beyond the printable area.