View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I print a multiple page banner? Microsoft Office word 2007

Here's how you can print a multiple page banner in Microsoft Word 2007:
  1. Open a new document in Microsoft Word 2007.
  2. Click on the "Page Layout" tab at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Size" button and select "More Paper Sizes" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
  4. In the "Page Setup" window that appears, select "Custom" from the "Paper Size" drop-down menu.
  5. In the "Width" field, enter the width of your banner (in inches). In the "Height" field, enter the height of your banner (in inches).
  6. Click "OK" to close the "Page Setup" window.
  7. Type or insert your banner text and graphics onto the first page of the document.
  8. Click on the "Page Layout" tab again, and then click on the "Page Setup" button in the lower-right corner of the "Page Setup" section.
  9. In the "Page Setup" window, click on the "Margins" tab.
  10. Set the top, bottom, left, and right margins to 0 (zero) inches.
  11. Click "OK" to close the "Page Setup" window.
  12. Click on the "View" tab at the top of the screen, and then click on "Print Layout" in the "Document Views" section.
  13. Click on the "Zoom" button in the lower-right corner of the screen, and then select "Many Pages" from the drop-down menu.
  14. Use the slider at the bottom of the screen to adjust the zoom level until you can see all of the pages of your banner.
  15. Click on the "Office Button" (the round button in the upper-left corner of the screen), and then click on "Print" in the drop-down menu.
  16. In the "Print" window, select your printer and any other print options you want to use.
  17. Click on the "Print" button to print your banner.

That's it! Your banner should print out on multiple pages, with each page containing a portion of the banner. You can then trim the edges of each page and tape them together to create your full banner.