Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
robw robw is offline

Default Mailmerge into two different formats

Thanks Peter, I've tried that but couldn't get it to work.

(Obviously) I can get the straightforward "show A or show B depending on
the value of C" scenario to work correctly.

I can even get it to work as expected when the font size and colour of A is
different from those of B - which I found to be a pleasant surprise.

However , if A (or B) is a table, copied into place as you suggest, it
doesn't show at all for the relevant value of C. Even if the table is the
degenerate 1x1 case it doesn't work

Am I simply expecting too much?

Regards
Rob