Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy[_2_] Anne Troy[_2_] is offline

Default I want to change footer on all 30 pages of document.

File--Page Setup. Layout tab. If "Different first page" is selected, you'll
need to put your footer on both page 1 and page 2. Page 2's footer should
then appear on the other 28 pages, too. However, if your document has
sections, and depending how those sections are set up, it may not work
properly. Here's some info that may help you:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/u...osoft_word.htm
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
"van" wrote in message
I have load a document into my computer which needed to be edited. Part of
the editing is changing the footer text. I am successful in changing page
1
but I want to change all 30 pages w/o having to do them individually.