Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default I want to change footer on all 30 pages of document.

Are you saying that all of the footers are different now? If so, each
page of the document is in a separate section or the footer contains a
field that controls what displays. To see the section breaks more
easily, you can switch to Normal view; to display field codes, press
Alt+F9. (Pressing Alt+F9 again hide field codes.)

If the footer contains a STYLEREF field, note the style name listed.
For example: { STYLEREF "Heading 1" } references text to which the
Heading 1 style is applied. For more on the STYLEREF field, see the
first section of the article at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/StyleRef.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"van" wrote in message
I have load a document into my computer which needed to be edited.
Part of
the editing is changing the footer text. I am successful in
changing page 1
but I want to change all 30 pages w/o having to do them
individually.