Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Waqar Azeem Waqar Azeem is offline

Default Multiple bulleted styles appear in "styles and formatting" pan. 20

Whenever I start from a new document and:

 Apply a bullet for Level 1 there is a new style appears in €śstyles and
formatting" pan.
 When I apply bullet for second line and shift it to right, the second line
change to level 2 bullet€¦ quite normal.

I am curious about (related questions):

 Why this new level 2 style appears in €śstyles and formatting" pan. AND Why
it shouldnt be a part of level 1 style so that there wouldnt be too many
styles €śproliferated like rabbits€ť
 And most important for me, How can I suppress and merge it (level2 style)
with Level 1 style... just to mange my €śstyles and formatting€ť pan.

MS Word 2003

thanks

waqar