Posted to microsoft.public.word.application.errors,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Toolbars spontaneously appearing

Your computer calendar seems to be up the creek so that you are posting a
day in advance - even NZ hasn't started 4 January at this time.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Me" wrote in message
Hi Graham, thanks for your help.

I tried to run the Macro that you specify on the website, but I get this
error message:

Run-time error '6068':

Programmatic assess to Visual Basic Project is not trusted.

Then when I click Debug it shows the following:

Sub MFC_sort()
'
' MFC_sort Macro
' Macro recorded 12/31/2009 by Mike the Kiwi
'
Sub CloseDesignWindows()
Dim K As Long
With ActiveDocument.VBProject == WITH THIS LINE
HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
For K = 1 To .VBComponents.Count
With .VBComponents(K)
If .HasOpenDesigner Then .DesignerWindow.Close
End With
Next
End With
End Sub
Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
' Macro recorded 1/3/2010 by Mike the Kiwi
'
End Sub

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Which toolbars? My guess is the Control Toolbox and the associated Design
Mode toolbar? See
http://word.tips.net/Pages/T001596_S...Toolbar.ht ml

"Me" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm using MS Office 2003 on an XP OS. Whenever I start Word by double
clicking the shortcut to a document that I have previously
saved to the HDD, I find that two unwanted toolbars appear in the middle
of the open window. Toolbars that I have never used.
Nothing I do seems to stop them from appearing each and every time I
open this document. What's up with that? Hope someone can
give me some good advice that will eliminate them permanently.

All assistance is greatly appreciated,

Cheers
Buck