RELory

Thanks, Bob. I appreciate the help. FYI, I teach writing techniques to
professional business communicators and have insisted their assignments come
in under FK 10. I now have the underpinning for that standard.)

Cheers!
Bob Lory

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Bob,

Yes. 12th is the top grade school level in the U.S.
and the 100 point score yields a 12th grade result.
The general target for comprehension in a variety
of government and business communication guides is 9th grade.

There are a other calculation methods that have been developed
with different scales. What are you trying to achieve?

=======
"RELory" wrote in message ...
Thanks, Bob. Still--is 12 the highest grade possible?
RE (Bob) Lory
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)