Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ShelDeMuse ShelDeMuse is offline

Default Spell check is not finding misspelled words

I've checked out http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828656/en-us and followed
the directions. I am only having this problem in a specific document - if I
open a new document and paste the same text in, the misspelled words are
detected. The document I'm working on is a procedure - I started with an
existing one to capture the formatting, then deleted out what I didn't need.

Under Tools-Options, "Check Spelling as you type", "Always suggest
corrections" and "Ignore words with numbers" are checked, the balance are
not. The spell check finds nothing wrong with the following:

5.2.2 Cnical detal s alialn grnzy