Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word 2007 page layout problem

Word Options Display Show White Space between Pages in Print Layout
view.

ben wrote:
Hello,

In word 2007 I used to be able to see the margin on the screen that
was set for my documents. Now when I create a new document I see the
left and right margin but the top and bottom part are cut off so I
don't see them. I tried messing about to get it back without success.
When I go to "View", the ribbon has "Print Layout" selected. Can
anyone suggest how I get the top and bottom margins visible on the
screen again?
Thanks.