Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
BCClocks BCClocks is offline

Default Mailing Labels - Show all pages

Thanks for the suggestion. I followed the 6 steps Word gives me to prepare
my labels, all the way through the "print" command. It prints all the labels
(3 pages) but I cannot display all three pages to review unless I step
through each listing. Is there a way I can scroll through the three pages as
I would in a standard Word document?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You have not completed the merge. You must merge to the printer or to a new
document. See
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...#only_one_page

BCClocks wrote:
I set up a mail merge to print 66 labels (30/page) and the result
only shows one page to review and print. How can I have all the
pages show at the same time?