Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wombat77 Wombat77 is offline

Default Spellcheck doesn't work on certain paragraphs

I have two users who noticed that spellcheck doesn't work as they type. This
is after they believe they pasted a previous paragraph from another document,
most likely Office 2007. I checked the obvious settings to be ok. As a work
around I highlighted a word in a paragraph that works, and using Format
Painter, highlighted the paragraph that didn't work. It now works. Is there a
way to do the entire document at one time? "Save as" didn't help.