Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Fredrik E. Nilsen Fredrik E. Nilsen is offline

Default Få ENTER att fungera som TABB i formulär

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:25:22 +0200, "Stefan Blom"
wrote:

I didn't think of that explanation. Perhaps I would have if I had been
smarter? :-)

Seriously, perhaps we are a bit lazy, not trying hard enough.

Well, I think it has to do with television and travelling. In Norway,
we have been able to watch Swedish television for the last 35 years or
so. AFAIK, Norwegian television is not widely available in Sweden.
Also: Whenever Norwegians are travelling by car or boat, we have to
get through Sweden and/or Denmark. You don't have to travel through
Norway unless you really really want to.

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen