Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I change a WORD document to a pdf doc?

No -- Reader is only for reading pdf's, not creating them.

On Aug 29, 10:23*pm, Snowbird
wrote:
I have Word version 2003. I am presently downloading Adobe Reader 9.1. Will
that work? I am mainly interested in converting Word doc to pdf before
attaching to email.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
1. If you have Word 2007, you can download the Save As PDF add-in from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...d=F1FC413C-6D8.....
For other versions, you will need Adobe Acrobat or one of its cheaper or
free clones (those often recommended are PrimoPDF, CutePDF, and PDF995)..

2. There is no very satisfactory way to create a Word document from a PDF,
but, as JoAnn points out, if you have converted the doc to a PDF, you still
have the doc as well.

http://word.mvps.org

"Snowbird" wrote in message
I'm new at this. #1. How do I change a Word Document to a pdf? #2. How do
change it back to a WORD doc from pdf?-