Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trchbrr

Default How do I get Excel information inserted into Word Table cell?

The intent of my exercise is to be able to have a series of cells within
Excel populated and then to have that information extracted and placed into a
report. No need to have the file imported, just data within the range of
cells.

Thank you for your suggestion and would hope that my reply is clear and
concise enoguh to produce a solution.

- trchbrr

"Kevin B" wrote:

Why don't you do an INSERT, FILE and insert the Excel file as a link. Any
time the data changes in Excel the Word document will reflect that change.
--
Kevin Backmann

"trchbrr" wrote:

I have a recurring report that I am consistently going from Excel to Word and
pasting the information from a cell in Excel to a Table Cell in Word. Is
there a way of performing this routine in an automated fashion?