Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trchbrr

Default How do I get Excel information inserted into Word Table cell?

Hi Ed -
The information is on the same worksheet within one workbook.
The cells are not contiguous, rather the information is dispersed
and entered after a question is asked. This is information is broken
down like this:

Topic 1
Sub - Topic 1
Question n Answer n
Question n+1 Answer n+1
Sub Topic 2
Question n Answer n
Question n+1 Answer n+1
Topic 2
Sub - Topic 1
Question n Answer n
Question n+1 Answer n+1
Sub Topic 2
Question n Answer n
Question n+1 Answer n+1

and so forth, for about 200 questions within this question set.

As indicated the only information needed is the answer n, n+1, and so on.

Thank you for your question and support in resolving this issue.

-trchbrr

"Ed" wrote:

Is all the information in Excel in the same workbook, same worksheet, same
row or column with no blank cells? Or is it scattered and must be collected
piece by piece? Is it all going into the same Word table in a continuous
row or column of cells? How many instances are you talking about?

Ed

"trchbrr" wrote in message
I have a recurring report that I am consistently going from Excel to Word
and
pasting the information from a cell in Excel to a Table Cell in Word. Is
there a way of performing this routine in an automated fashion?