Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Summer Summer is offline

Default can I open a pdf in Word 2007?

No there is not. Buy a conversion PDF to Word there are many to choose from.

"Carrie" wrote in message
I have a flyer that was sent to me as a pdf document. I'd like to open it
in Word 2007 (which I'm just getting used to, after using 2000 for many
years) and make/add some changes to it.

Is there any way to do this?

I once tried to find a way to do this with Publisher 2000 and didn't
seem like it's possible. Though I can save from Word or Publisher AS a
pdf.

I've tried screen capture with Paint Shop Pro, but that leaves it as a
JPG or image. I tried importing- adding it to a blank Word documnet as a
JPG but it wouldn't go on straight, and didn't look/print good.

If I can get the original flyer file, which was made in Publisher, is
there a way to open this in Word? All I can see in Publisher is IMPORT
Word doc.

I've been looking around and can't seem to figure it out. And this
newsgroup does say "newusers"

Thanks,

Carrie