Jacob_F_Roecker

NZJen:

I've only got the quick fix. That's a good question. To get you buy for
now go to VIEW TOOLBARS then AUTOTEXT. This will let you get your autotext
in the headers/footers.

I can't imagine why it's not automatically coming up. It's designed to.
Make sure you look around sometimes another computer user (my four year old)
may have moved it to someplace where it's hiding within the window.

Good Luck!

"NZJen" wrote:

When I am inserting headers and footers in a Word document I don't get the
Header & Footer TOOLBAR. The only thing that appears is the header area of
the document or the footer area, WITHOUT the toolbar, which I usually use for
inserting page numbers, breaking the links between sections etc. HELP????