Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terri Terri is offline

Default Footer margin, text margin, and bottom of page problems

Hi Robert -- I'm still working on this one. The text and footer are still
too far from the edge (2 inches). The suggestions posted here have not
worked so I'm ready to start troubleshooting the printer driver or have
someone else type the dissertation.

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Hi Terri

Terri wrote:
The dissertation style requires the bottom margin be 1 inch from the bottom
of the page, and the page number be at the top of the 1 inch bottom margin,
so it is 1 inch from the bottom of the page.

With no space between the text area and the page number? Slap thoroughly
whoever made these requirements, I say!

2cents
Robert
--