Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Footer margin, text margin, and bottom of page problems

Some old HP printer drivers do this. If you have an HP printer
http://www.hp.com/pond/ljbeta/

Terri wrote:
Hi Robert -- I'm still working on this one. The text and footer are
still too far from the edge (2 inches). The suggestions posted here
have not worked so I'm ready to start troubleshooting the printer
driver or have someone else type the dissertation.

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Hi Terri

Terri wrote:
The dissertation style requires the bottom margin be 1 inch from
the bottom of the page, and the page number be at the top of the 1
inch bottom margin, so it is 1 inch from the bottom of the page.

With no space between the text area and the page number? Slap
thoroughly whoever made these requirements, I say!

2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS