Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge question in Word 2002

Which version of Word, where is your data stored, and how is it structured?

e.g. is your data source a table in a Word file, or what?

Do you have one row for each individual? How are you indicating to which
group each person belongs - do you have something like

Group,Person
Group1,Don H.
Group1,Mary K.

etc., or what?

Peter Jamieson
"Cheryl" wrote in message
Hi, I'm trying to do a mail merge label so that all members of a specific
group get a label with their name on it, along with the names of the other
members of the group below it. Something like this:

Don H.

Mary K. Jane D.
Peter M. Kelly B.

The next label would be:

Mary K.

Don H. Jane D.
Peter M. Kelly B.

There will be about 200 people total, divided up into 30 groups. I've
tried
sorting the database different ways, but I can't seem to get it right.
Any
help would be greatly appreciated.