Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bill Bill is offline

Default Using Equation in Word 2007

Thanks for the answer Jay. New to these groups and I found the other group
first. The I found this one and decided the question fit better here -
probably my problem, not Word. Didn't realize that there was overlap
between the groups. Your answer go me to where I needed to be. Thanks
again.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 08:41:21 -0500, "Bill"
wrote:

Hello,
I want to use the greek letter sigma in an equation. So, I insert an
equation, type in s and then change the font to symbol. Nothing happens.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Bill

Answered your identical question posted in the docmanagement
newsgroup. Please don't do that -- it wastes everyone's time.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman