Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Microsoft Office 2000 Professional

Take a look at:

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Legal Division" .(donotspam) wrote in message
The above "Program" is installed, yet I can't seem to "use" it, example:
While using "Word 2000" and trying to set up a page format where
"Spell/Grammer" is needed a prompt will appear directing [me] to insert
"Microsoft Office 2000 Professional" disk, why? I have confirmed that this
"Progran" is in fact installed by going to Start/Settings/Control Panel -
at
Add/Remove Programs it shows this "Program" listed, so what do I do next?
In
responding to this message, please note I am not Computer Literate; so
answers must be in layman terms only, Thanks