Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Mary is offline

Default editing a picture

My boss is the owner of the picture. He wants me to change this for other
reports. Thank for being concerned.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Please be aware that there may be copyright issues involved and you really
should check with the owner of that right before you do anything.

Also, this question, like many others, has been asked many, many times. For
future reference you should always check the archives before posting.
(Outside of Office 2007 issues, there are very few things that are new under
the sun.)

Simple extraction of images from Word
http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mary" wrote in message
I don't have the original file so how do I do the graphics editor to make
the
changes?

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

I assume you do not have access to the original file any longer? And even
if
you did, you should use a graphics editor to make changes to the picture.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mary" wrote in message
I have a picture that I copied and pasted. I need to edit the picture.
Could someone please tell me how to do this. Thanks in advance.