Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Clippering Clippering is offline

Default Mail merge

Using 2003 Office I had no problem using mail merge where the $ sign and also
the value was to two places. In 2007 Office this is not the case.

How do I get the value to two places. When I do the mail merge the value is
to to 4 places.

Thanks
--
Chuckles

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

From the Tools menu, select Customize and then go to the Commands tab and
select the Tools category and locate the Mailmerge Helper command and drag
it onto the menu by left clicking with the mouse.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"cplake" wrote in message
Mail Merge does not show on my "tools" menu. I recently re-install Word
2000.
--
Chuck