Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default getting rid of markups

Click the arrow beside this button and choose Delete All Comments in
Document. Similarly, Accept All Changes in Document is on the menu accessed
by clicking the arrow beside Accept Change.

"Juja" wrote in message
That's great, thank you! I found the icon to accept changes. That seems to

do
the trick. BUT...how do I Delete All Comments? There is an icon that says
Reject Change/Delete Comment. That appears to say it will counteract my
Accept All Changes action. So I'm reluctant to select it.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Selecting Final view does not remove the markup. To do this you need to
Accept All Changes in Document and Delete All Comments in Document.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Juja" wrote in message
Every time I open my document it opens with all markups showing in

red. I
select Final, turn off everything under Show, go to

Tools/Option/Security
and
unclick the "show markups" box, then Save. It STILL opens with all the
markups showing!! What else can I do?