Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Putting Word2007 on another laptop?

Read the license agreement and see what it says.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Re White" wrote in message
The Ultimate Steal promotion? - It ran from Sept. 20 to April 30.
Actively
enrolled college students with a valid e-mail address from their college
got
to purchase Microsoft® Office Ultimate 2007 for $59.95. I got an
activation
code, and was able to download it on to my old laptop. I have a new laptop
and am wondering if I have to go out and buy Office 07 all over again or
if
there's some other way to get it on there?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Student Sale thing? What's that?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Re White" Re wrote in message
I bought Word 07 for my laptop when the Student sale thing was going on.
have a new laptop now and the trial period for Word07has ended - do I
have
buy a new activation code?