Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Watermark??

Watermarks are objects (usually graphics, WordArt, or text boxes) anchored
to the header paragraph. If you activate the header/footer area, for example
by double-clicking the header, can you then select and delete the watermark?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Viking48" wrote in message
I have a Word document that was converted from a PDF. It has DRAFT on all
the
pages and I am having a hard time removing it. I can use the arrow in the
drawing tool bar and highlight small pieces of the word DRAFT and remove
but
it is a very time consuming process and I would have to perform this for
400
pages.

The PDF also has this problem but the program indicates that the watermark
was not created with Adobe.

Any ideas?
--
Viking