Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

Default Mystry Line at Top of Page

Phil H,
Maybe the line is in the header of your document? Go to View - header and
footer - delete it there. Or maybe the line has been drawn using the drawing
toolbar. If so click on the select button of the drawing toolbar (white
arrow), now try to click on the line, if you can select it just press
delete.
Could also be a border line in the paragraph, click in the paragraph
(above/beyond) the closest to the line and hit ctrl+q.
If this does not help, report back.

Luc Sanders (MVP - PowerPoint)

"Phil H" schreef in bericht
A horizontal line appears across the entire page. There is a table below
the
line. I cannot figure where the line is coming form. How do I delete it?