Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default COMMENTS in older version of MS Word (Track Changes)

If Beth's solution doesn't work, I think older versions (Word 2000 and
before) just had a View | Comments, nothing on the toolbar. Or he needs to
bring up the Reviewing Toolbar (View | Toolbars |), which should have
everything that version needs/offers.

Older versions definitely offer comments, though not in balloons.

On 9/2/06 3:24 PM, "David" wrote:

I'm using Office 2003 and am using Track Changes with COMMENTS.

When I sent a document to a colleague for review, he couldn't read the
COMMENTS. He told me he had an older version of Word. We discussed this and
couldn't find BALLOONS or COMMENTS on his toolbar.

How can he see my comments?

Thanks in advance.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word