Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default hushmail address

See http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm

Joni wrote:
I have recently set up the newsreader in outlook express and the
directions said it was a good idea to create a hushmail account. For
some reason my hushmail account address appears in one of my posts to
the Microsoft forums. I am confused as to why this may have shown up.
I suppose it is possible that I may have tpyed up my post in a Word
document then pasted it into the new post option and may have had
that address in the Word Doc. Any other suggestions. Are my
preferences for the forums set up wrong or is my Outlook Express set
up wrong. Any help will be appreciatecd. Thanks