Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
SLK SLK is offline

Default How to attach a document in an e-mail merge

I am doing an e-mail merge from word and pulling information from an excel
document. I want to attach a document (survey) that the recipient will open,
fill out and return. Can you attach a document in the body of the e-mail
merge?

The document (survey) is dynamic with fill in the blanks and selecting
appropriate boxes - therefore it must to be attached so that this feature
will work as opposed to being in the body of the e-mail. I am using the 2003
version.

Thanks for any help I can get.