Anne Troy

Default Reuse a specific format:

It's usually me she catches.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"BillW50" wrote in message

Well you have me there! grin
Bill (using a Toshiba 2595XDVD & Windows 2000)
-- written and edited within Word 2000

Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:33:23 -0500

You can assign a keyboard shortcut to a style just as easily.

so
all may benefit.

"BillW50" wrote in message

Well there are many different ways to do this. One way is to record a
macro. Then assign a hotkey so whenever you want to do this, smack the
hot keys.

Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 15:24:39 -0400

Create styles, Mark. See this article:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...osoft_word.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Mark" wrote in message
oups.com...

I am trying to find out if there is a way to reuse a format
within
a document. Specifically I am using a format in many different
places
within a document that utilizes:

1) Superscript
2) Bold
3) Blue Font

It is tedious to have to always depress all three buttons from
the
top of the screen in order to achieve this and even using the
format
painter button is hard as I have to go and select one of the small
sections on the document that have this format and then hit the
painter. Is there an easier way? I hope so. Thanks for your
time...