John

Images of cover pages and inside pages:
http://www.jwfunke.net/crossroads/crossroads.htm

Cindy M -WordMVP- wrote:
3. I want outlined boxes on the mailing page for stamp and label
placement. Again, what's the best way? Table, frame, autoshape, or text box?

In this case, I'd say table, although I'd only float it if absolutely
necessary. (Anything that "floats" is a potential problem.) Other than that,
I'd want to know how you plan to USE these areas (mail merge, VBA, just print
the boxes...)

The only use is so stamps and labels are placed correctly on the hard
copy, as other people will be doing it.

Right now, I have an inline table for return and logo, an empty outlined
frame where the label goes and an empty outlined frame where the stamp goes.

4. For pull quotes there's a floating graphic and a floating 3 column
table for the text. Is there a better way to do this?

I'm not clear on how your layout is supposed to be (the floating graphic?).
But generally, I'd create a style with the necessary left and right indents.
Easier to apply than inserting a table, and easier to adjust if something
changes (as opposed to having to resize each and every table if you decide it
needs to be that much narrower or wider or something)

Just a clip art picture under the text. Seen on page 3.

The caption on page 2 is similar, the only difference is that it's an
autoshape instead of clip art.

John