Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Hall Tom Hall is offline

Default Duplicate File Menu Item - PDF

In Word 2003, I have two entries on the File menu that say "Create Adobe
PDF" -- and neither one works. With a Word document open, clicking on
either entry appears to do nothing at all.

I have Adobe Acrobat PDFWriter version 4.0, and I have no trouble printing
to it from any Windows application, including Word 2003.

A similar menu item appears in Excel 2003 only once, and it works
perfectly. I'm prompted for the name of the PDF file to write, and it's
done.

I'm reasonably certain that the duplicate entries are probably caused by
the fact that I've got the PDFWriter module stored in more than one
location, but the reason why the command does nothing in Word continues to
elude me.

Tom

--
remove .spoo to reply by email