Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] LadyDungeness@Fish.Net is offline

Default ?? No pdf.dot to even remove! Now what!

On the chance that my previous messages have become buried -- I'm using Windows XP & Adobe Acrobat writer v5. I do not
have the pdf.dot installed. (A copy resides inside the Acrobat folder, however). My toolbars have started moving around,
and my find/replace dialog box resets itself to look for words and features I didn't enter. Suzanne, Tom & others suspect
Acrobat influence. I agree.

But if since I don't have the pdf.dot file in the office folders, how would I fix the problem, and still be able to
print to PDF?

Lady Dungeness
Out of Danger until September