Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Formating tables in frames

My guess is that you have inadvertenly modified the "problem style" to
include frame formatting; that is why the text jumps out of the frame/table
when you apply the style. Look in the Modify Style dialog box for the style
in question.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Flavio" wrote in message
I am having a strange problem with tables in a frame with word 2002/3
Once the table has been insterted in a frame when I try to format with
styles the first cells in the first column the whole line jumps out of the
frame.

The second column reacts normally to the formatting

Is there a way for me to fomat this cell?

Am I doing something wrong.

I need to put the table in a frame I have to do some forms and I need to
put
2 or more tables side by side.