Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Formating tables in frames

You might have better luck by putting each tables within a separate cell of a
larger, unbordered table.

Pam

Flavio wrote:
I am having a strange problem with tables in a frame with word 2002/3
Once the table has been insterted in a frame when I try to format with
styles the first cells in the first column the whole line jumps out of the
frame.

The second column reacts normally to the formatting

Is there a way for me to fomat this cell?

Am I doing something wrong.

I need to put the table in a frame I have to do some forms and I need to put
2 or more tables side by side.