Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Formating tables in frames

You could produce side-by-side tables by creating a two-cell, one-row table
and placing a (sub)table in each cell. Sorry, the earlier message was
garbled. There are other methods, but I think the tables within a table
might be the most stable.

Pam

Flavio wrote:
Thank you for you advice Pam

But I need to put separate tables side by side.
I have many forms to create and I want to create a master document with
different libray like parts so that the team I am working with can cut and
paste standard blocks into differnt forms.

Flavio

You might have better luck by putting each _table into_ a separate cell of a
larger, unbordered table.

[quoted text clipped - 14 lines]
I need to put the table in a frame I have to do some forms and I need to put
2 or more tables side by side.