Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Formating tables in frames

Another possibility would be to drag one of the tables (using the mouse) to
position it in the desired location. Recent versions of Word support
wrapping text around tables.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com" u43222@uwe wrote in message
You could produce side-by-side tables by creating a two-cell, one-row
table
and placing a (sub)table in each cell. Sorry, the earlier message was
garbled. There are other methods, but I think the tables within a table
might be the most stable.

Pam

Flavio wrote:
Thank you for you advice Pam

But I need to put separate tables side by side.
I have many forms to create and I want to create a master document with
different libray like parts so that the team I am working with can cut and
paste standard blocks into differnt forms.

Flavio

You might have better luck by putting each _table into_ a separate cell
of a
larger, unbordered table.

[quoted text clipped - 14 lines]
I need to put the table in a frame I have to do some forms and I need
to put
2 or more tables side by side.