Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Fishy Fishy is offline

Default Insert multiple HTML files into one word DOC

I'm using Word XP. I have a number of folders with html files inside. I
need to insert hte html files into a word document. The html files are
named using letters and a sequential numbering sequence.

I don't want to use the File Insert dialog for each insertion. Is
there a way to automate this task? Ideally, I'd like to invoke a
command that would insert all the html files in a folder into one
document.

Thanking you in advance for your sugestions ...

*(((
Fishy Lives!