Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dave Symes Dave Symes is offline

Default Farewell?????

In article ,
Carl_B wrote:
I understand that many, if not all of these Office newgroups may be
disappearing forever on June 1. I have posted to many of the groups and
lurked on almost all of them. The services provided by the MVP's has
been outstanding, to say the least. If a new home to post questions and
get answers from this extremely knowledgable group is not provided, MS
will taken from all of us. And that goes for the other Office
applications, as well.

In any event, thank you MVP's for the invaluable service you have
provided. And that thanks comes from 5 other of my co-workers who post
and study here as well.

Indeedy and I'd like to echo that sentiment.

If this NG etc does eventually vanish from news.eternal-september.org I
shall not be going forum, so thanks for the mass of information and advice
given over past times, much appreciated.

Dave and his SWMBO, who used Word a lot more than I do.

--

Dave Triffid